RedShift Networks Ensures the Security of Your Cloud-based, Real-time Unified Communications and Collaboration, Including VoIP and Video
RedShift Networks’ vision and mission centers around offering customers cost-savings security, advance threat intelligence analytics for VoIP network surveillance and fraud detection alongside mitigation. RedShift Networks UCTM solution offers cloud operators, carriers and MSPs rapid trouble shooting and real-time threat protection. The complete solution suite scales beyond legacy SIP offerings to offer industry-leading active sessions, users per instance, real-time VoIP security threat updates, decreasing numbers of fraud incidents per year, ID of SIP BotNet attacks and revenue savings.
RedShift Networks Helps Customers Save Money and Boost Revenue
- Identifying more than 27 million VoIP Security threat alerts across the installed base and over 13 thousand Fraud incidents per year, approximately 250 per week
- Observing over 5 thousand SIP BotNet attacks targeting each UCTM system deployed on a continuous basis
- Securing operators valuable client assets, halt malicious activity and prevent further loss, saving customers millions of dollars in revenue loss due to cyberattacks and fraudulent behavior
- Scaling nearly 50 International and Domestic Carrier Deployments, Averaging 10 to 12 concurrent operator trials
- Processing nearly 6 million active concurrent sessions, supporting more than 44 million users/customers
The UCTM solution from RedShift, including the VoIP Threat Intelligence Network software subscription services and Condor Labs research, is available through Resellers. RedShift Marketing and Sales partnerships include Gigamon, Splunk, and several technology vendors. The company’s UCTM patented product and solutions have received several awards including SC Magazine Finalist 2016, Red Herring Global 100, Tie50, Product of the Year – Internet Telephony, Spiffy Award finalist; Speaker at SIPNOC, CFCA forum, and the Telecom Exchange & Telecom Council of Silicon Valley.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Most Common Q&As about RedShift’s UCTM Solutions