Unified Communications Threat Management
RedShift Networks Unified Communications Threat Management (UCTM)
Our Unified Communications Threat Management (UCTM) products offer communication service providers (CSPs) the first complete cyber security solution for SIP-enabled services (e.g. VoIP, Mobile, Cable, Wholesale, UC Cloud). Designed for seamless integration into Hosted UC, VoIP, and VoLTE/5G networks, RedShift Networks security, virtual software and hardware appliances deliver a central point for management, detection, mitigation and prevention of malicious VoIP attacks and threats.
Customers are using the UCTM software to protect their networks against many of the industries VoIP Cyber Security threats:
- Stopping more than $29 billion in Fraudulent theft of UC services
- Limiting the $2.5 million spent on every telecom DDoS (TDDoS) attack
- Blocking the $9.5 billion spent on Robocalls
- Reducing the $15 billion lost annually on carrier network issues and VoIP troubleshooting.
UCTM applies real-time intelligence throughout VoIP networks while audio and video calls are initiated from registered or remote video/phone systems/softclients/smartphones. RedShift UCTM constantly monitors and inspects voice edge device dial plans and security settings where hackers target call control edge devices and their internal connectivity to the switching infrastructure. RedShift’s UCTM applies modern cybersecurity with VoIP underlying protocols including SIP, RTP, MS-SIP, TLS, SRTP and others. Hackers are unable to fraudulently and secretly disguise their presence over audio and video call traffic by using RedShift’s UCTM real-time intelligent detection methods.
Delivering Real-time VoIP Security
RedShift UCTM products deliver real-time VoIP security to carrier and enterprise services with more than 40,000 threat signature modules using patented, service-aware Behavioral Learning Engine (BLE) and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) functionality. The RedShift product family delivers always up to date, industry-leading VoIP protection from toll fraud, confidential information compromise, and telephony Denial of Service threats in a compact, easy to deploy, scalable carrier class platform.
Detecting and mitigating anomalous VoIP Network traffic threats is now a reality using RedShift’s unique combination of layered Real-time VoIP Analytics, Fraud Detection and SIP Security for Softswitches and SBC-based VoIP networks in Carriers/Service Providers in IMS/LTE/4G/5G/VoIP/SIP deployments. All RedShift UCTM offerings connect with the Centralized Management System and Correlation Engine (CMS) and scale from 1,000 to 100,000 plus active sessions per server with network/country/global deployment architecture. These solutions also leverage SaaS security updates through the RedShift VoIP Global Security Threat Intelligence and VoIP Exploit Research from Condor Labs.
Included in Every RedShift UCTM Hardware and Software Offering
- Synchronous Flow Security Technology™ correlated multi-layer protection between OSI Layers (layer 3 to layer 7) to your VoIP, Video, UC & Collaboration Applications. Patented Technology
- Dynamic real-stream inspection technology
- Proactive proprietary unified threat assessment & correlation architecture
- VoIP, Video, Unified Communications and Collaboration application and user behavioral learning analytics
- Low latency for signaling and smart fast-path for valid media flows
- Adaptive Behavioral Learning engine delivers a very low rate of false positives
- Advanced Fraud Detection and VoIP/Video Attack Prevention for VoIP and Video Carriers
- Proactive behavioral learning assures accurate detection and alerts that reduce false alarms
- Automation reports and halts malicious traffic in micro seconds
- Deep visibility and analytics of SIP based networks used to determine threats and attacks
- Simplified management and measurable cost reduction for VoIP/Video network fraud mitigation
Cloud Service Provider Solutions
Easily Secure Cloud-based Unified Communications